Title: Sr. Enterprise Account Executive
Reporting to: Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Location: Remote/Home based position within North America
Who are we:
Tehama is the fastest, simplest, and most flexible approach to delivering secure and integrated digital end-user computing (EUC) available today. Our service delivery platform enables organizations to easily onboard, manage, and scale their distributed workforce, by providing “ready to work” integrated and secured EUC environments with controlled access and monitoring—connecting new workers in minutes, not months. The result is decreased time to value, decreased operational costs, and a flexible work model that lets you move at the speed of today’s world.
What we're looking for:
Tehama is currently looking for an Sr. Enterprise Account Executive, a key role responsible for developing, managing, and closing business in North America. Success in this position will require the development of a sales plan, building out the territory, working complex enterprise sales cycles, while focused on Tehama’s platform.
You are passionate about combining your technical enterprise sales experience with your understanding of customer business needs to solve complex business challenges. You have at least 8 years of enterprise sales experience in enterprise technology, ideally in End User Compute (EUC), Security, Virtualization, DaaS, VDI, and/or SaaS. You thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and are solutions-oriented. You love learning about new technologies, sales methodologies and sharing that knowledge to the masses. You have a passion and enjoy the game of enterprise sales coupled with having fun sharing how enterprise customers can win with Tehama.
Your principal responsibilities will include:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue target
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build and Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Provide Demonstrations of Tehama’s capabilities
- Participate publicly in the Security and End User Compute Ecosystems
- Participate in trade shows and other public events
- Travel, as needed (once restrictions are lifted with the global pandemic)
What we are looking for:
- Proven career track record & sales results in solution selling within Enterprise Software or SaaS-based solutions
- Deep industry knowledge, expertise & an established referral network in software security, end-user computing and/or infrastructure security SaaS/PaaS Solutions will support your success
- Proven track records in selling Enterprise SAAS solutions across any, but not limited to, the following verticals: Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Technology, Manufacturing, Energy, and Life Sciences
- Stays aware of the developments and changes in the Virtualization, Cybersecurity, Cloud, EUC and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace, particularly those affecting opportunities and sales targets
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal, and closing skills & an ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems, and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution; an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Thrives in digital/remote roles: self-motivated to work independently and as part of a global team to drive shared outcomes
- Possesses the drive to succeed & to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- Able/willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time (once travel restrictions are lifted)
A Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or Master’s Degree; OR equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
What do you get in return
- Competitive Total Rewards package, including Stock Options, Self-Directed Professional Development budget, Health & Wellness budget & 30 days of Flexible Paid Time Off (see more details on our digitally powered Employee Experience & Total Rewards @ https://tehama.io/careers/)
- Build a product that will enable the remote future of work & collaborate digitally with the industry’s top minds!
- Team socials every Friday & Monthly Town Halls to bring our global teams together
- For this job, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered
- Tehama is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check
- No Recruitment Agencies, please