Title: Marketing Campaign Manager
Reporting to: Director, Marketing (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lesleyhorlickatlinkedin/)
Who we are
Tehama Enterprise Desktop as a Service is a DaaS disruptor that’s revolutionizing remote work. With Tehama, enterprises can instantly create cloud-based virtual offices, virtual rooms, and virtual desktops anywhere in the world. We consolidate all of the technology and tools you need to permit remote workers to access corporate infrastructure in a single platform that is easy to use, secure and compliant.No other solution on the market today connects remote workers with mission-critical and data-sensitive systems in less than an hour, with unparalleled security and a complete audit trail. Visit tehama.io to learn more.
The Opportunity: Marketing Campaign Manager
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Campaign Manager will partner with the marketing team & cross-functional teams to drive demand generation through Omni-channel marketing campaigns. This role will be focused on planning and executing marketing campaigns with content for every stage of the buying journey to drive adoption and awareness of Tehama products and services.
Our business & our team are ready to accelerate & scale up! The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in a Marketing team that has grown from an Enterprise SaaS start-up to an established scale-up business.
This role balances the strategic with the tactical so applicants should have experience in content and digital strategy, as well as hands-on execution and management.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute omnichannel marketing plans for the full funnel with content deliverables including ebooks, data sheets, webinars, blog posts, email, web pages, and video to support key campaign objectives
- Partner with the extended marketing team to optimize content marketing strategy including audience segmentation, search engine optimization (SEO), and persona-based campaigns
- Innovate and test marketing initiatives to facilitate demand generation
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills; flexibility and adaptability
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills and the ability to manage and execute multiple projects
- Innovative thinker who brings new ideas to the discussion
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to build pipeline and drive revenue using through segment focused omnichannel marketing campaigns
- Exceptional understanding of integrated marketing and how to apply it to the customer journey
- Creative outside of the box thinker with strong writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about using and analyzing data to drive campaign execution and optimization
- A career track record in Enterprise SaaS Technology would be preferred to help set you up for success!
- You love technology and are always on top of the newest marketing trends
- Bonus points if you are a HubSpot expert with a strong knowledge of Google Analytics and ABM tools
An equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will be taken into consideration. Tehama is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
What do you get in return:
- Competitive total rewards package
- Why Commute? Work remotely when you like
- Build a product that will enable the remote future of work & collaborate digitally with the industry’s top minds!
- Team socials every Friday & Monthly Town Halls to bring our global teams together
- For this job, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered
- Tehama is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check
- No Recruitment Agencies, please