Title: Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Director, Marketing (https://www.linkedin.com/in/lesleyhorlickatlinkedin/)
Location: Remote, Work from Home l Canada
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, and working closely with Marketing, Product and Channel, the Product Marketing Manager position is a cross functional role in which you will be responsible for creating in-depth competitive analysis research reports and presentations, and crafting messaging, and a combination of technical and non-technical presentations, white papers, demos, videos, eBooks and blog content for various audiences. You have attention to detail, a high-quality bar and can understand and translate technical ideas into compelling, easy-to-understand buyer stories. You will represent our buyers, what they need and how they buy to enable our sales teams.
- Market research: Work closely with Sales, Customer Success and Delivery teams and be the expert on our buyers, users and competitors and distill this research into data-driven insights
- Sales Enablement: Work with marketing and sales to ensure that consistent and compelling product themes are delivered to the market through sales and marketing materials and communication
- Product launch: Drive the launch of new releases, defining product positioning, unique sales propositions and metrics by which success can be measured
- Product Roadmap: Working closely with product management and marketing to ensure that marketing is aligned with important launches and releases and collaborate with marketing team to develop launch plan
- Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging and differentiates our products in the market in our buyer group personas
- Demand generation: Partner with marketing to develop the strategy and content that drive demand for our products.
- Allocate 25 percent of your time towards supporting channel and partner marketing programs working closely with the marketing team.
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- BSc. or equivalent in computer science or Marketing or related fields
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Samples of work will be requested.
- Detail oriented, analytic and data driven
- Be a successful self-starter - you are resourceful & resilient, and thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can run with minimal guidance, taking true ownership of your projects
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, and to listen carefully to the needs and experiences of others
- Experience working in the End User Compute (EUC) space
- Pragmatic Institute certifications
What do you get in return @Tehama
- Competitive Total Rewards package, including Stock Options, Self-Directed Professional Development budget, Health & Wellness budget & 30 days of Flexible Paid Time Off (see more details on our digitally powered Employee Experience & Total Rewards @ https://tehama.io/careers/)
- Build a product that will enable the remote future of work & collaborate digitally with the industry’s top minds!
- Team socials every Friday & Monthly Town Halls to bring our global teams together
- For this job, an equivalent combination of education and experience, which results in demonstrated ability to apply skills will also be considered
- Tehama is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check
- No Recruitment Agencies, please